In a recent post I looked at “Chuppies“, the group at the forefront of the Chinese consumption revolution and predicted to be the most powerful consumer group in the world within the next 15-20 years.
However, there is one other major consumer trend in China worth being aware of: rural to urban migration.
It is mind blowing to think that every year around 18 million people, equivalent to the population of Australia, migrate from rural to urban areas in China.
To learn about this game changing trend download my eBook that looks into how it came about, and what it means for business moving forward.
- Why rural-urban migration was not an issue in China prior to reform
- What changed to cause rural-urban migration
- What the rural-urban migration issue in China is
- The extent of influence on business opportunities
- How the Chinese Government has responded
- Business opportunities looking forward